TMX 01 and TMX 02 FAQ
- FCC ID: N7NHL6528G28V
- Frequency range 824 - 849
1850 - 1910 (Mhz)
- EN 301 511V9.0.2
- EN300440-2 V1.4.1
- EN3001489-3 V1.6.1
- Safety: EN60950-1:2006+A1:2010+A12:2011
- EMC: En3001 489-1 V1.9.2 En301 489-7 V1.3.1
- PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smart Phone, Smart TV
- Windows 10/8/7/XP, Mac OS, Linux, Android
- Internet connection
- Web browser ( Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome)
- HTTPS through TLS 1.2
- PCP by O.M.D Laboratory
Storage: -15...+50 C
Use: 0...+40 C
Voltage: 11...15V DC ( only OBD Plug recomanded)
Current: Min. 500mA
Housing dimensions 48 x 24 x 103 mm
Package dimensions 60 x 40 x 120 mm
The system is compatible with all available brands of passenger vehicle that support OBD protocol and poses OBD diagnostic plug.
The number of available test, functions and parameters, depends strictly on the capacity to provide given by the vehicle.
The communication and data transfer is in real time, with a refresh rate starting at 0.5 sec.
The system relies on the terminal that you provide meaning a PC, laptop, tablet, smart phone, there is no compatibility issue depending on brand or operating systems, the only capacity required is to be able to display a web page ( HTML 5) .
Access the following web page using the QR Code or the link below: app.telematrix.ro
Type your Username & Password in the designated fields, click enter and proceed to the next window where you select one function from: GPS Track Fleet management Diagnose Driving style ... and proceed, by choosing your device from the list.The system is web based meaning that you don't have to install any app on your device. The system can be accesed from any kind of device that supports HTML 5, has a web browser and a minimum 5” display. The number of actions that you can perform is limited by the clearance level that you poses.
If only the WIFI/GSM icon is blinking it means no network connection If only the Internet connection icon is blinking it means that no server connection is available. If only the Data transfer icon is blinking it means no ECU connection available. If only the Power icon is blinking for a long period of time it means that the module is in boot mode and cannot proceed normally
The warranty of this product is limited to 1 year and it has effect in case you encounter the following problems:
- inability to start or signal the error state
- Inability to connect to a available network WIFI or GSM
- if stuck in one of the error state
- high level continuous power consumption
- frequently repeating errors
- internal data corruption
- inability to remote update
However the warranty dose not cover damages due to the following:
- high voltage discharge environments (ESD)
- high radiation environments ( micro wave, X ray, Gama ray)
- physical damage to the housing
- high humidity or immersion in any kind of liquids
- hacking attempts by opening the module
- hacking attempts by using a SIM card interface
- hacking attempts by using a OBD plug or ECU simulator
Note All warranty is lost if the seal is broken or tempered with.