Telematrix is a fleet management and remote car diagnosis system based on a customer dedicated online platform (app.telematrix.ro) and a website (www.telematrix.ro). Telematrix is owned by the company S.C. Open Mind Development S.R.L. (OMD). This informative note describes the personal data collected by the system and how you can control such data.
What data are collected?
OMD collects the following data about its customers in order to offer you the services specified in the agreement.
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Company name
- Company address
- Company Identification Number (CUI)
- Company Trade Register Number
Apart from the above, the following information is automatically collected, but not stored, by the web browser through which you use the system/platform.
- the IP address used to you log in to the system
- web browser type
- device type (laptop, tablet, smartphone)
The website collects the following personal data in the contact page, which is collected exclusively in order to be able to respond to your requests. These data are not used for any marketing purposes whatsoever:
- First and Last name
- Email address
How are the data used?
OMD uses this information in order to fulfill its contractual duties towards its customers, but does not use said information for any commercial purposes. Also, OMD might use these data internally, for statistical purposes, in order to allow it to better understand customer needs.
The information automatically collected through the web browser is used exclusively for a good operation of the online platform. For example: the IP address is used to adjust the information to the time zone where the user logs in.
Where is the information stored?
Where are the data distributed?
OMD may distribute your personal data if requested by a public authority, as per the legislation in force.
For how long do we retain the data?
OMD retains personal data as long as needed for the provision of the services established through the agreement. In accordance with the right to data erasure, you can request at any point in time the erasure of your personal data. This might make more difficult or impossible the use of the system in accordance with the agreement.
You can find information about cookies here.
- The right to information – you can request a copy of your personal data and how we use them
- The right to rectification – you can rectify or complete your personal data
- The right to data erasure (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can have your personal data erased, in which case we will no longer be able to provide you certain services specified in the agreement
- The right to restriction of processing – you can request restriction of processing if you contest data accuracy
- The right to object – you can object to data processing
- The right to data portability – under certain conditions, you can receive the personal data you provided in a machine readable format or you can request that such data be transmitted to another controller
- The right to consent withdrawal – if data processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any point in time. Consent withdrawal will have effects only for the future, with previously made processing remaining valid
You can exercise these rights by sending a request to the following email address email@example.com.
You can file a complaint against your personal data processing with The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
OMD reserves the right to request additional information from you in order to fulfill certain requirements.
Amendments to this informative note
OMD reserves the right to amend this policy whenever it considers it necessary. The date of the latest amendment will be displayed below and platform users will be notified to update their consent.
Date of latest amendment: 1st of August 2018